The Project RED Design™
Ideally, every technology implementation begins with the intent to transform education, spark innovation, and increase productivity. But research shows that most fall short of these goals. They lack strategic vision and planning, make device choices unrelated to student-focused goals, or take short-cuts that skip critical steps. Now, Project RED has created a series of tools and solutions to enable every education technology implementation to reach its full potential.
The Project RED Design™ is a research-based, step-by-step guide for technology implementation with guaranteed success. Yes, guaranteed. The Project RED Design is the framework for a shared vision that has, at its core, a focused and strategic action plan for each member of a district’s leadership team to produce measurable results.
From a Readiness Tool to a Cost Savings Calculator and much, much more, here you’ll find all of the tools and resources you need to launch your successful journey. We suggest you begin with the RED Design Model Project Plan, which offers a step-by-step project plan to follow for optimal results. Happy exploring!
Implementation Webinar Series
Our webinar series has concluded, however, you can still view the webinars. Click the appropriate link below to view the webinar in your area(s) of interest!
- The Changing Landscape Of Schools And Education Technologies
- Project Management For Effective Education Technology Implementations
- Laying The Foundation For Successful Education Technology Implementation
- Creating Capacity And Sustainability For Education Technology
- Creating The Appropriate Infrastructure For 1:1
- One-To-One Programs: Device Selection And Management
- Standards And Curriculum And The 1:1 Environment
- Teaching And Learning In The 1:1 Environment
- Transformational School Leadership For The Digital Era
- Financial Implications And Impact Of Technology-Transformed Schools
This 10 webinar series provides a deeper understanding of the entire implementation process.
Overview & Links