October 23, 2014
Leadership Visioning Session - Planning and capacity building to create authentic school transformation.
November 4, 2014
Please join Cisco, Amplify, and CDWG for this complimentary webcast to understand the key success factors in building a solid foundation for truly digital learning and how to best overcome the complexities and challenges inherent in the process.
Our discussion will aim to answer some of your most pressing questions:
• How do I plan to integrate or expand mobile technology for greater personalization and 21st-century learning?
• How do I thoughtfully connect classrooms to match the needs of powerful digital learning?
• How can I help schools, teachers, and students achieve the new levels of skill, knowledge, rigor, and passion associated with
making the digital transition in a meaningful way?
In this webcast, you’ll learn:
• How to develop an instructional vision for your digital transition
• How to overcome key technical challenges of converting to a digital platform
• How to implement your program in an impactful and sustainable way
• How Cisco, Amplify, and CDWG are working together to impact education today
Don’t miss this opportunity to see how to create a technology-supported instructional delivery system that seamlessly promotes
student engagement, personalizes learning, and prepares students to compete in the global economy.
Space is limited, so register today. http://www.cisco.com/go/semreg/urls/301311/c000037454/000557036